NoseCone®, when fitted to your truck body and/or
trailer improved smoothness and stability. NoseCone® is the simplest, most
effective truck body or trailer aerodynamic device, offering maintenance free
fuel saving and aerodynamic performance for the life of the vehicle.
» NoseCone Wind Deflectors
The original NoseCone wind deflector was introduced
into Australia in 1980 and has been manufactured and supplied as the genuine
article to truck owners and fleets ever since.
An extensive R&D program has continued to
improve the designs, fit, finish and manufacturing methods of our NoseCone
- We have the widest range to fit from small box trailers to jumbo trailers and road-train cattle crates.
- NoseCone really works with 10% fuel saving the main benefit, plus easier towing, improved stability, reduced spray, reduced carbon emissions, less stress on driver, engine and drive train.
- Over 40,000 units on the road in Australia we’re the original and the best, by constantly refining the product, updating designs and manufacturing technology and investing in research and development.
- Simple, maintenance free device is one of the best investments you can make for your truck, trailer, caravan or box trailer.
- In house design and mould manufacturing facilities provide the flexibility and quality to meet the demands of the industry.
The extensive range of NoseCone combine with the
full aerodynamic systems within the Aeroz-Products range. Nowhere will you find
such a complete range of aerodynamic
designs to guarantee fuel savings (with associated carbon reduction
benefits), performance improvements and vehicle safety.
almost 30 years NoseCone’s product performance has been supported with our
written Guaranteed 10% FuelSavings. With over 40,000 units on the road the NoseCone’s
acceptance and performance in road transport aerodynamics is beyond question.
» Truck & Trailer Skirts
in 2010, the Trailer skirt packages provide 4% to 6% fuel saving, better
handling, reduced spray and increased visibility with additional benefits in
side under-run protection for cyclists and pedestrians.
for more information.